1. Detection of Electromagnetic Fields
2. Reflected Light Detection
3. Make a Call
How Do You Know if There is a Hidden Camera?
- Tissue boxes
- Electrical sockets
- Wall decorations
- Smoke detectors
- Alarm clocks
- Battery chargers
- Flashing Light: Some spy objects often have a flashing LED light that is very small. This blinking light can indicate that the spy camera is in operation. Not all spy devices include a blinking LED light.
- Power Source: A hidden camera without a constant power source such as an electrical outlet only provides a few hours of use. Looking near power outlets is recommended to find a spy camera.
- Field of View: A spy camera needs a good field of view to capture a good amount of images. Searching in places that offer a good field of view of a room is recommended. (2)
Were Sorry This Was Not Helpful!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?