Wireless earbuds are becoming increasingly popular, but many people don’t know how to charge them. Here’s a guide on how to do it quickly and easily!
Here are the five easy steps to charge your wireless earbuds using the charging case of wireless earbuds:
- Ensure that the charging case is turned on.
- Put your earbuds in the charging case.
- Start charging Automatically.
- Otherwise, Connect the charging case to the charger.
- The earbuds will be charged automatically.
We’ll go into more details below:
As we know, technology holds on developing and rising. And one of the latest innovations in the technical world is wireless earbuds. These earbuds are tiny and suitable, which is why many individuals use them.
Whereas there is one thing you should understand: how to charge wireless earbuds suitably so you can appreciate using them for an extended period. Most wireless earbuds come with a charging case, which makes it leisurely to hold them charged and prepared to utilize.
Here are the steps with images:
1. Ensure that the charging case is turned on.
Firstly you need to turn on the charging case of your earbuds.
2. Put your earbuds in the charging case.
Now you need to put your earbuds in the charging case for a charge.
3. Start charging Automatically.
Your earbuds will automatically start charging if the charging case is charged.
4. Otherwise, Connect the charging case to the charger
Otherwise, Connect the charging case to an electric source utilizing the retained USB cable.
5. The earbuds will be charged automatically.
The earbuds will begin charging automatically and stand prepared to utilize when the charge indicator light turns green.
How frequently should you charge your earbuds?
The short answer is that you charge your earbuds as often as needed. It depends on the earbuds’ battery; it can stay for 1.5 to 3 hours; you have to put them back into the charging case. The charging case can stay up to 24 hours. After that, you need to plug it in. So, it would help if you charged your earbuds at least once every 24 hours.
Regardless, you can make the earbuds last extended with the next tips. With this method, you will not have to charge it as frequently, nearly double the battery life. Here are a few tips to get better out of each charge cycle:
1. Hold earbuds in the case. Don’t leave your earbuds lying around. Always hold them within the case because the earbuds yield a charge every second they are outside. It also protects against damage and loss and makes sure your earbuds are consistently charged and prepared for use.
2. Stop tampering with the case. Continually opening and closing the case requires durability and a substantial amount of charge. Every period you open the case, the earbud will try to pair with your mobile phone. So, it will lose the charging.
3. Use one earbud at the moment. Unless you are an audiophile, you should utilize one earbud and switch it once it’s out of charge. It can also help you to save more consumption of electricity.
What should you accomplish if your earbuds are not charging?
There are many causes why your earbuds are not charging. In most chances, the problem lies with the case or the charging cable. I will share a few tips below to assist you in fixing the problem. Nevertheless, if it’s even within the warranty duration, you should get it replaced for a renewed pair. If it is not, well, here is what you can accomplish to find and resolve the issue:
1. Try utilizing the actual charger. Manufacturers enclose an in-box charger because every battery has a different capacity. Utilizing a separate charger can damage the internal circuits by providing more power than essential. So, if you own using a separate one, instantly stop and bring an original charger.
2. Clean the charging case. Ear wax or dust particles can settle on the charging places within the case and stop the charging pins from connecting to the earbuds. A suitable cleaning with a Q-tip and some isopropyl alcohol will accomplish the trick. Even if you don’t keep the alcohol, give the charging pins a good rub with the cleaning stick.
3. Update firmware. Buggy software can induce charging problems. Update the app on your mobile phone, ensure the charger is connected accurately, and try charging once again.
4. Use a wireless charger (if applicable). There might be some issue with the Type-C charging port. If your earbuds keep wireless charging, then give them a try. If it charges appropriately, you require to replace the charging port or keep utilizing the wireless charging.
Can I utilize a Mobile Charger to Charge earbuds?
Yes, you can utilize the mobile charger to charge earbuds. The USB cables are assembled to the USB standard and will bear your charging need. If you hold a phone with fast charging support, we suggest you read the earbuds product guide to know if it ok to utilize a fast charger to charge your earbuds.
How do you know when your wireless earbuds are fully charged?
All wireless earbuds work differently. But commonly, the earbuds show the light once your headsets charge entirely. The most typical light used in headsets is red and green. The red light indicates a low battery level, so the green light indicates a full charge.
Take a look at some of our related articles below.
- Do wireless chargers work with cases
- How to pair JVC wireless earbuds
- How to wear Skullcandy wireless earbuds
Were Sorry This Was Not Helpful!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?